Seller is offering $5,000 towards paint and carpet with acceptable contract. STOP RENTING! CALL US ABOUT YOUR ABILITY TO BUY, WHILE THE RATES ARE LOW! 3 level townhome in Lakeview of Culpeper, end unit. 3 or 4 bedrooms (family room in lower level could be a bedroom). 3.5 baths, two sets of sliding glass doors, 2 dining areas plus a bistro area and a breakfast bar!! Foyer and bathrooms have ceramic tile flooring. The kitchen, bistro area, and dining area and half bath have hardwood floors. Kitchen has granite counter tops, gas cooktop, double built in ovens, dishwasher, garbage disposal, built in microwave and a pantry. Berger carpeting in living room/dining area and all bedrooms. 1 car attached garage with a concrete driveway. End unit with front, rear, and side yards. Seller is also offering a one year home warranty to the purchaser at settlement.
Townhouse, Traditional, 3+ Story
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
2,228 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Lakeview Of Culpeper
Culpeper County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Refrigerator
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Walkout
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Reserved, Concrete Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard. Front Yard, Level, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Club House, Common Grounds, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Pool Mem Avail, Tot Lots/Playground
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price