BRAND NEW TO THE MARKET - First time offering of this well constructed, custom built, one owner home on a partial wooded 3 acre piece of land!! Cape Cod style home with 6" exterior walls, adding more insulation to the home. Main level has the primary bedroom with two walk in closets and a primary bath. Main level also has a living room with gas fireplace and mantel. Formal dining room with doors onto gazebo/decking/yard areas. Two bedrooms and a large full bath on upper level with great storage and dormer windows. Kitchen has granite counter tops and appliances to include refrigerator with ice maker, stove, dishwasher, and disposal. Doors off of kitchen lead to a rear deck overlooking the rear yard. Main level also has a half bath. There is also sound dampening insulation in all bathroom walls. The lower level includes a family room with fireplace and wood stove insert. Brick hearth with floor to ceiling brick wall. a built in brick half moon bar with cabinetry, finished reading/storage/desk area, doors to outside rear yard. This home also has a built in workshop with built in desk areas and shelving that conveys in the unfinished area of the lower level. This home has a two zone heat pump and propane gas backup on the main level. Nice landscaping to include a gold fish pond/water effect in front flower bed. This home has lots of storage!!!! Double door closets in two upper bedrooms, and two walk in closets in the primary bedroom. Additional storage above attached garage. Home has L shape decking to include front and side porch area with a built in gazebo. Nice yard area in front, sides, and rear. Ample parking with the attached two car garage and the large paved parking area/driveway. Fronts on state paved road with the streets in this neighborhood both having cul-de-sacs; so no thru traffic. Great for walking! Conveniently located to Culpeper via 522, Fredericksburg, Orange, and Charlottesville via Route 20.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Well
Vinyl Siding, Brick
2,636 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Orange County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Workshop
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Stove, Water Treatment System, Laundry Hookup
- Vinyl, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Wood. Heat Pump, Central.
- Partial, Heated, Partially Finished
- 2. Brick, Gas Burning, Insert, Mantle, Wood-burning, Wood Stove.
- Grab Bars, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Air Filter, Bar, Built-Ins, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Side Yard, Back Yard, Landscaped, Front Yard. Partly Wooded, No Thru Street, Sideyard(S), Rural, Rear Yard, Landscaping, Front Yard, Backs To Trees.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price