NEW TO THE MARKET! Just listed this all brick home on the outskirts of the Town of Culpeper. Potential in-law/guest suite on lower level. Separate entrance, separate driveway. Main level has a foyer/entry hallway, family room with fireplace and doors to a rear patio. Kitchen with appliances, separate formal dining room, living room, 3 bedrooms, 2 baths. Lower level has a large rec room, bedroom with closet and window, laundry room with in home salon area (can be converted to a kitchen), Half bath (that can be extended to install a shower unit). Corner lot with semi circle driveway. Paved parking lot on upper level with a 2-car garage; gravel driveway/parking for lower level. Rear yard completely fenced with privacy fencing. Well maintained home with lots and lots of room!!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Well, Community Water
2,618 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Culpeper County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Stove, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Laundry Hookup
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Partial, Heated, Space For Rooms, Walkout
- 1. Insert, Wood-burning, Wood Stove.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway.
- Rear, Privacy Fence, Partial, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard. Corner, Front Yard, No Thru Street, Open, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price