Price Improvement! Freshly painted and professionally cleaned PLUS BRAND NEW CARPETING...ready for you to move in!! Sitting in the woods, on a corner lot, is this 3 level home with 4 bedrooms 3.5 baths formal living room, formal dining room, kitchen, breakfast, and family room with fireplace are all open to each other. Main entry foyer has two coat closets. Living room, foyer, dining room and family room all with hardwood flooring. Kitchen appliances all convey. Doors off of family room lead to rear deck. Partially finished lower level (basement) has a recreation room, with laminate flooring. Other part of basement is unfinished utility and laundry areas. Lower level is a walk out onto rear yard. Beautiful neighborhood located approximately 2.5 miles from the Town of Culpeper. Ideal access to commute north using Routes 229 or 29 Bypass. Seller offering a one year home warranty to the purchaser.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Victorian, 3+ Story
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
2,136 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Culpeper County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Utility Room, Breakfast Room
- Master Bathroom
- Hookups in Basement
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Laundry Hookup
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Full, Heated, Partially Finished, Walkout
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Exterior Lighting, Trees. Trees/Wooded, Corner.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price