RARE TO FIND A HOME BUILT LIKE THIS HOME! Solid brick home located conveniently in the Town of Culpeper. Three main level bedrooms, two main level baths, brick fireplace, hardwood floors and carpeting, formal living room / dining room combo. Eat-in kitchen connected with Family room. Lower level has two bedrooms and a full bath, recreation room with built in bookshelves, and laundry. Large rear screened porch to enjoy the summer evenings, detached garage/workshop, nice rear yard for entertaining!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
3,240 sq. ft
Yes -1 space
Culpeper County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bathroom
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Stove
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Radiant, Central.
- Full, Partial, Heated, Partially Finished
- 1. Mantle.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Combination Living/dining Room, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Carport Spaces. Concrete Driveway, Paved Driveway.
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Out Building, Front Yard, Back Yard, Landscaped. Front Yard, Rear Yard, Open, No Thru Street, Landscaping.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price